Volunteers are needed throughout the year to serve our ongoing programs, who may provide specialist support and practical advice to young adults and children.
* A wide range of roles are required for the running of workshops aimed at providing the skills for independent living – advice & guidance, counselling, mentoring, befriending, and administration.
* Discover the joy of Volunteering with the Jordan Mission. The only requirement for service is compassion for young adults and children in need.
* Praying for the success of our mission
* Financial contributions will help improve the situation, as well as give hope to all our beneficiaries.
* VISIT OUR SHOP: You can also help by purchasing products from our online shop as this money will be directly invested back into our projects.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate how you would like to help, and we can discuss further.